Why study with me instead of a standard music school?
• I own my own business and provide the lessons (This means the quality of instruction and care will be a step above. I also can offer greater flexibility in scheduling and personalization.)
• Experience: Over 20 years of experience teaching students from child to senior citizens. I have a Bachelor of Music Performance degree from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts. I’ve been a professional player, studio musician and teacher for many years. I can teach the basics to beginners and sophisticated techniques to intermediate and advanced players.
• I am background-checked by local private school, a married dad of two teenagers kids. I’m as concerned about the integrity and safety of your family as I would expect others to be of mine.
• You pay the same rate but for a teacher with many more years of experience. (Most music lesson schools hire college students or young adults with limited experience to delve into the layers of music history, style and technique.)
• Consistency; you or your child will never be juggled between teachers. I’m the only instructor.
• Having been a music teacher in the private school sector means that my standards for books, technique and teaching style are of high standards.
• No registration or application fees (this is just a money-making gimmick schools use to bring in extra cash). You only pay for lessons you register for.
• Flexible cancellation and rescheduling policy. We all need to take a vacation sometimes and we all sometimes get sick; I allow three rescheduling options every year.
• I am a teacher passionate about music and guitar playing! I love what I do and hope to spark that same love of music and guitar-playing in my students.