Sample Transcriptions: featuring intense time signatures changes plus an old-time fiddle tune
Night Meets Light, outtro bass line by Andy West
(© 1978, Steve Morse, from the Dixie Dregs album “What If” on Capricorn Records. All rights reserved)
Pull Off Your Coat and Throw It In the Corner, Old-Time Kentucky Fiddle tune
Specializing in notating difficult to figure out parts, solos, riffs, etc. Contact me for your transcription needs.
I have transcribed guitar and bass parts from such players as:
- Larry Carlton (Kid Charlemagne” solo)
- Jaco Pastorius (“Donna Lee” head)
- Mike Stern (head and solo to “Gossip)
- Steve Morse (“Night Meets Light”)
- George Benson (“Billie’s Bounce”)
- Vitto Bratta (solo, “Wait”)
- Lyle Mays (intro “James”)
- Pat Metheny (head, “Pretty Scattered”)
and many more!